Sunday, March 28, 2010

All Grown Up

We brazenly went out into the world and purchased a brand new car. As in, it had 16 total miles on it.

It is the first vehicle Chris and I have ever purchased without any input from our parents.

And while my head is currently swimming, and I am exhausted, I am also not very worried about it. It had to be done. I think we handled it well. I think we made a good decision. I LOVE all the wonderful new safety features that will protect my guys in morning rush hour traffic from now on.

All in all, it really wasn't terribly stressful. We'd done research. We'd been psyching ourselves up for it for weeks (read: a year). We had a sense of what we wanted and what we need. We knew our financial limitations. We were a cohesive team. We took advantage of 0% APR!
We look like exhausted, grown up hell.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Love the color. Glad it wasn't stressful...preparation is the key I think :)

    ReplyDelete