Sunday, August 18, 2013

Still in the Game!


So, it's been WEEKS and my legs still hurt a LOT. I can't run, they often hurt just when I'm sitting around. Yeah, that finish line is looking a long way off...

But, I still run as often as I can, even though there is terrible searing pain. And I aqua jog a few times a week. It does seem that my lungs and endurance are improving. So, when the time came last week to sign my re-commitment contract, I decided to go for it. I'll limp across the damn finish line and it'll take me eight whole hours, and I'll be proud as hell. Because it's been a long damn journey and I'M JUST GETTING STARTED.

LUCKY YOU! You can benefit from my pain! This week only, 10% of Kelly's Kids sales when you enter PARTY #14831 using this link: https://www.kellyskids.com/laurajones will support my Team in Training fundraiser! Obviously, this fundraiser is meant to be. Because only YOU can help your son look dapper and help usher in a new era of better-dressed men.

Don't forget, enter Party #14831 at checkout! https://www.kellyskids.com/laurajones.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment